Virtual Parent Informational Meeting 1/18/22
On Tuesday, January 18, 2022 a virtual parent informational meeting was held with Jay Reed, Glades County School District’s Lead Mental Health Specialist. Mrs. Reed was joined by representatives from the Contentment Foundation, author of the 4 Pillars Social-Emotional Learning Curriculum being used by Glades County Schools.
If you have further questions, please contact Jay Reed at West Glades School at 863-675-3490.
*Please also read the community letters, which are posted below, for more information. The community letters are available in English and Spanish.
SEL/Wellness December Parent Informational Meetings
Glades County School District's Wellness Team has posted the PowerPoint and live meeting recordings below regarding the Social and Emotional Learning/Wellness Curriculum.
2022 Community Letters (English and Spanish)
- April 2022 SEL Community Letter-English.pdf (48.7 KBs)
- April 2022 SEL Community Letter-Spanish.pdf (47.1 KBs)
- March 2022 SEL Community Letter-English.pdf (51.5 KBs)
- March 2022 SEL Community Letter-Spanish.pdf (33.7 KBs)
- February 2022 SEL Community Letter-English.pdf (52.3 KBs)
- February 2022 SEL Community Letter-Spanish.pdf (48.3 KBs)
- January 2022 SEL Community Letter-English.pdf (850.1 KBs)
- January 2022 SEL Community Letter-Spanish.pdf (842.3 KBs)