Child Find Services works alongside school districts to screen children who could potentially be eligible for services through the Individuals with Disabilities Act (IDEA). This developmental screening process is FREE for children who are 3, 4, or 5 years old, that are not currently enrolled in a public school.
Parent services are to provide information, training, and support for parents and families of children with special needs.
The FDLRS Screening Process occurs once a month and is FREE, by appointment ONLY. Call 863-531-0444 ext. 234 or ext. 228, or 1-800-316-7057 to schedule an appointment.
Parent & Family Services 2022-2023 Tip Sheets
Parent Services 2021-2022 Tip Sheets
- Parent Services May Tip Sheet 2022.pdf (619.3 KBs)
- Parent Services April Tip Sheet 2022.pdf (333.1 KBs)
- Parent Services March Tip Sheet 2022.pdf (346.6 KBs)
- Parent Services February Tip Sheet 2022.pdf (425.3 KBs)
- Parent Services January Tip Sheet 2022.pdf (487.3 KBs)
- Parent Services December Tip Sheet 2021.pdf (636.8 KBs)
- Parent Services November Tip Sheet 2021.pdf (635.5 KBs)
- Parent Services October Tip Sheet 2021.pdf (532.8 KBs)
- Parent Services September Tip Sheet 2021.pdf (703.6 KBs)
- Parent Services August Tip Sheet 2021.pdf (735.6 KBs)