On Thursday, October 22nd the GCSB meeting began with the Lord's Prayer led by Chairman Mike Pressley. Then 1st Grader Victor Ruiz-Vevano led the group in the Pledge of Allegiance.
The Glades County School Board recognized 101 students from MHES that had achieved all E's or all A's for the first nine weeks of school this year.
Bertha Toledo was also recognized for her award for Hispanic Heritage Month Education in Excellence Award.
See below for pictures from the meeting!
- 2nd Grade Group 1.JPG (1.8 MBs)
- 3rd Grade Group.JPG (1.6 MBs)
- 1st Grade and Mr. Brickel.JPG (1.5 MBs)
- 2nd Grade Group.JPG (1.8 MBs)
- 4th Grade Mr. Brickel.JPG (1.5 MBs)
- 1st Grade All Group.JPG (2.1 MBs)
- 3rd Grade Mr. Brickel.JPG (1.8 MBs)
- 2nd Grade Mr. Brickel.JPG (1.8 MBs)
- 5th Grade Mr. Brickel.JPG (2.4 MBs)
- 1st Grade Group 1.JPG (1.9 MBs)
- Community Picture.JPG (1.7 MBs)
- 5th Grade Group.JPG (1.2 MBs)
- 5th Grade Mr. Brickel 2.JPG (2.4 MBs)
- 4th Grade Group.JPG (2.2 MBs)
- Award Pics Kindergarten.JPG (2.3 MBs)
- Bertha Toledo and Super Bass.jpg (1.1 MBs)